Les Dames d’Escoffier is a world-wide philanthropic society of professional women leaders in the fields of food, fine beverage, and hospitality. The Austin Chapter is made up of a diverse group of chefs, winemakers, restauranteurs, writers, and many other food professionals dedicated to giving back to their community.
LDEI is an invitational organization of women leaders in food, beverage and hospitality whose mission is education, advocacy and philanthropy.
LDEI is an international organization of women leaders who create a supportive culture in their communities to achieve excellence in the food, beverage and hospitality professions.
To do this, LDEI members (must):
• Share knowledge
• Support members
• Provide leadership, educational opportunities and
philanthropic events for the larger community.
Code of Ethics
In order to uphold the integrity of the Society, each member shall adhere to the following rules:
• Abide by the Constitution/By-Laws of both the Society and
her local chapter.
• Will not use her membership or the name of the Society or her local chapter for her personal monetary advantage.
• Never allow the membership list of the society or her local chapter to
be sold or used for merchandising, promotional purposes, or
• Sponsor for membership only those individuals known to her to have high ethical standards and professional stature in the area of food, wine, other beverages, nutrition, the arts of the table and other fields as they relate to these disciplines.
• Maintain the dignity of the Society and her local chapter.